Other Lesson Plans and Articles
- Constructing Major Scales Using Only Letter Names Worksheet
- Teaching Key Signatures to a Guitarist with Jimi Hendrix’s “Hey Joe”
- Music Teaching Resources
- Major Scales: Construct Them All? Music Worksheets and Lesson Plan
- Whole and Half Step Intervals Music Lesson Plan
- Printable Music Worksheets: Music Theory vs Reading Music?
- Music Lesson Plan
Note Name Worksheets
- Music Lesson Planning:
Ten Steps To Understanding Scales and Chords
- Printable music classroom Worksheets key to “Stress Free” Music TeachingC
- 20 Giant Guitar Chord “Mini Posters” For Your Music Classroom Wall?
- Major Scale Construction Using Only Letter Names Worksheet
- Note Naming Worksheets
- Whole and Half Step Musical Intervals Worksheet
Over 300 Music theory Worksheets and Handouts to Download and Print Now?
Buy your music teaching resources in complete safety via any major credit card (through paypal) or directly through your paypal account if you have one. If you choose to use a credit card, rest assured that we never see your credit card details as paypal do all of that for us.
When Paypal receive your payment you will be immediately invited to click a
"RETURN TO MERCHANT"button.
You will be taken to a page from where you can download the products that you have paid for NOW!
In the (rare) event that something should go wrong with the order/download process just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will check the order and send you the links that will get you to your stuff.
Tag Archives: worksheets
The objective attached to this lesson plan is to ensure that our music theory students develop a working understanding of whole and half step intervals.Follow this link to view a full sized version of one of the music theory worksheets … Continue reading
First Music Theory Lesson Plan: Note Naming Worksheets This Music Note Naming Lesson Plan is designed as a very first music theory lesson. Although other material on this site is concerned with lesson plans and resources themed around topic areas … Continue reading
Music lesson Planning: Scheme of Work Ten step scheme of work aimed at ensurng that our music students understand all scales and chords without needing any knowledge of notated music? Below is a graphic that sets out to detail a … Continue reading
Music Teaching ks1 – ks12: More stress than we need? Music Teaching (whatever the key stage?) is stressful when you have to “wing it”?. In an ideal world, two minutes before a music lesson we would simply pick up the … Continue reading